Friday, October 1, 2010

Last tract today

Thank God, today I was able to give out my last tract. I have been giving out tracts and walking away for all the other tracts so I thought I better talk to the person who receives my last tract. I tried to give out a tract to two people but got rejected twice. After walking around a bit more, I approached a guy around the same age as me. “Hi, can I give you one of these? It’s a Gospel tract.” He looked confused and said “What is this?” “Have you heard about Jesus Christ? This booklet is about that. I don’t want to offend you but can I ask one question? If you were to die tonight, are you sure you are going to heaven?” He said “No, are you sure?”  so we had a short conversation before his bus came, and I said “Anyway, have a read”. He assured me that he would read it on the bus and I found out his name is Francisco. Thank God that I was finally able to open my mouth for the Gospel after 30 days!

No comments: