Monday, September 5, 2011

God answered prayer within 2 hrs

As usual, God has answered His prayer very specifically in His own way.

This morning before work, i prayed for an opportunity to bring others to Christ today, an opportunity to share the works of God to others. On the way to train, somehow, God has spoke to me in a way I ought to be prepared today to meet such a person like this.

Amazingly, God has not failed and He open the door for me –it’s none other than where my own workplace! My colleague was asking me how’s my weekend is. So i was sharing what i was doing on my weekend that i was spending the afternoon at a cafe reading my bible and a books writing some notes with it. She expressed her interest and asking further question regarding religion as she is from a catholic background.

She was amazed about how i got this religion ethic. I really want to thank God not because it looks good on me but because God has given me an opportunity to share the words of God. Somehow, fear did not get into me just now and i share to her that it will be different if you have a relationship with God. I then share a bit of Gospel to her “indirectly” about what the bible has said, as well as to share a quick testimony how i was raised as a roman catholic background and came to Christ and how God has changed my life since then.

The conversation wasn’t long but i thank God for this opportunity to testify of Him during work. May God continue to receive His Glory He deserve and continue to work in my colleague heart.

No comments: