Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Creator creates opportunity to tract

Have seen this guy waiting the same bus as me at the same bus stop almost everyday. Want to reach out to him but he seems so reserved and unapproachable. Saw him walking ahead of me this morning, I just prayed quietly in the heart that God might guide me...Then his bag began to drip brown liqids at the bus stop....his thermal cup containing coffee in the bag was toppled over! I qickely went over to pass some tissue to him (while thanking God inside my heart for the opportunity to approach him). When we have got unto the bus, I gave him a tract.
Thank God for His commpassion on this man and creates the opportunity for him to know the gospel. Praise the LORD!                               

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I met this friend again as I came out of the house. Then I realised that he just stay 3 doors away from me. Chat with him further, I found that he is a Taiwanese,from my hometown! How amazing is the Lord Who makes our paths cross! Pray that I can invite Thomas to church some day soon!