Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rejection or NOT

(:| yawn Tired .. don't feel like tracting ...
 
I was in the bus at a :-$ don't tell anyone shh! quiet window seat corner catching up with my Bible reading & not expecting anyone to sit beside me as it was quite late in the morning and the bus was quiet.
 
:-? thinking Hhhmmm ... a man for some odd reason had motioned to the opposite side of my row, turn subtly to the seat beside me and sat down.
 
Still putting on my evangelism ignorance spirit (ironically I was digging into my Bible) [-( not talking, I wonder why there were so many empty seats around and he just chose to sit beside me. *Sigh*
 
*DING DING* off came a sms notificationfrom from my bag! #-o d'oh! Distraction I thought to myself!
 
Put the Bible aside and reach for my handphone in my bag. It was my Sept30in30 manager doing '@-@ search me his routine weekly sms  to group members and it read:
 
"Dear brethren and sisters in Christ,how has everyone been? How has your walk been with Christ? Truth being said, it's been a tough walk for me personally but I always remind myself of what Joshua said. 'But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.' (Joshua 24:15b) He has done great things for us, can we do a little for Him each day in our walk of life? Start with a word of prayer, 'Lord, May you sanctify my walk with thee that I may be a useful instrument to my Master.'p.s. Let's gather together this Friday after our fellowship group to spend some time praying to the Lord"
 
It was a timely reminder. Quickly brush away my ill-manner attitude, cast down all things that I felt heavy at heart and pull a tract off my bag to get ready to tract. :(fight) fight
 
Rejection came immediately ... =; talk to the hand he reckon he is a RC and we are the same. He doesn't need it.
 
My heart to reach out to him did not go and so we start conversing. He was on his way back from work to go home in Alexander Hieghts.
 
Man: "...It's important to enjoy life....I don't think about Heaven and Hell or what happen after death, that's not important...And I don't see the point of people going to church every Sunday so that they can go to Heaven...Jesus is just man who gave the law..." :-/ confused
 
:-(||> give upDunno how to tackle those statements he raised. It was clear to me at this point that the man is not saved and he needs to take the tract ... asking God to grant me the opporunity and courage to give him the tract again.
 
Out of the norm, he mentioned about his father's death 4 year ago ... /:) raised eyebrows *OPPORTUNITY* I briefly shared to him about my mum's death late last year and how she has the assurance to go to Heaven O:-) angel before she left us and I know one day I shall go to where my mum is now in ....
 
I could see my busstop coming into sight and the bus was hold up at the traffic light ... I hold out the tract to him again and told him that I'll pray for him. He accepted it! :) happy
 
Please pray for Tran, a Vietnamese, working as a translator contractor that he will read the Gospel tract and reject NOT the message.
 
&gt;:D< big hug Thank God!
 
 

No comments: