Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Same Gospel Tract 4 Years Later


This tract was originally intended to be given to a young man who was refilling fruits at the Woolworths, Garden City fruit and vegetable section. There was no price label for the kiwi, so I asked him. A few seconds later, I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to give him a tract. I asked, "Have you received this tract before?"

He took it off my hands, flipped it through the first few pages of the tract and said yes, I have read this before. I asked, "when was this?" "4 years ago", he said without thinking too hard.

I found out he was given one then at the Livingston, Canning Vale Woolworths where he was working then. (It must have made an impact to him, I thought to myself). I continued, "What did you think of it?" "Its not my kinda thing," he said. He handed the tract back to me at this point of time. "This is the truth," I said. That is why I am giving this tract to you today and you are given it for a second time. God is reminding you about this truth, which will really happen. I hope one day soon you will be able to understand God's truth. Please pray for this lost soul. I will continue to pray for him.

I then gave the tract to his colleague at the check out. She received it gladly. - 1pm @ Garden City

No comments: