Friday, September 28, 2012

Chance Encounters Orchestrated by Prayer Answering God


I was standing at the top of the stairs about to go to Grilld when I suddenly thought I might run into someone that I know here. I looked up and I noticed a guy on the phone that looked a lot like my high school friend whom I hadn't seen for years! He waved and I walked over to say hi. We caught up and he talked for a while.

When we were about to part ways, I offered him the tract and told him that it is a booklet about Christianity. He said, "You know my sister and mum are really into Church right?"
"I know and I am sure you will come round one day, David!"
"You just made my mum and my sister very happy!"

Thank God for the amazing "chance" encounter and even God's prompting that I might run into someone, seconds before I did. I was especially thrilled because I'd had a burden to share with this friend for quite a while.

No comments: