Thursday, September 3, 2015

And ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea..

After submitting to the Lord's will and the Holy Spirit and obeying today's daily devotion of witnessing at home first, the Lord immediately granted me the opportunity to sow a seed to one of our neighbours - Ted. On my previous delivery runs, riding on the spiritual high from camp, I had prayed to the Lord for an opportunity to share the gospel with him. But it felt like the Lord stayed my hand and mouth. Instead I talked to him and got to know him better. Tilling the soil first I suppose. And now was the right time, the Lord answered my prayer! :) 

I embarked on my final delivery run for the day and lo and behold he was out tending to his garden. After a short prayer I went to give him his brochures and also gave him the tract and engaged in conversation.

He was raised Catholic but doesn't really practice much anymore. I asked him if he knew he was saved and whether if he died tonight he would go to heaven. He replied "I don't know" with an apprehensive chuckle. So I encouraged him to read the tract and told him it has the good news of Jesus Christ! :) @ 3pm on Wednesday in Success.

No comments: