Thursday, September 25, 2008

Primary School kid loved This Was Your Life tract

6:20pm
Lining up at McDonalds in Garden City to buy some dinner. One primary schoolage kid wearing a Mt Pleasant Primary School shirt was behind me in the line. I turned around and gave him the tract "This is for you, its a comic book". He thanked me, and later i heard while still in the line, his friend asking him what it was. Later when I finally got my food, I turned around to walk away and he looked up and said smiling "This is interesting!"

Thank God, this is the most encouraging tract I've given out and as promised to God, I will testify of this as an encouragement to others. It is a good idea to give the This Was your Life tracts to primary school kids.. they will enjoy it and read it receptively!

No comments: