Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"I got one of these and that's how I got saved"

After gym, I sat down on the bench in the city while waiting for my friend to knock off from work. I could feel someone is looking at me and trying to walk over to where I was sitting. Feeling a bit scary ,  tried to run away. When I was about to stand up and walked away, suddenly a man walked in front of me and gave me something. It was a tract from his church. Then I took out mine and say we can exchange this. He saw it and said: hey, I know this tract , previously I got one of this and that's how I got saved. Was quite encouraging while I heared that. Sometimes I might even wonder  how this small little tract could let people come to know Christ and got saved. Thank God I didnt run away and through this It's really encouraging to know how amazing God works really  are. We are just a vessel used by God all we have to do is to do our best and God will do the rest.

Isaiah 6:8 - Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here [am] I; send me.

No comments: