Monday, September 5, 2016

Rejected but Acquainted

This morning I got into the train and sat besides a young looking gal. Holding tract #163607 waiting for her to open her eyes from her nap.

*:-w waiting It seemed like forever and another lady on my left caught my attention. I have seen her many times catching the same train to work. Target changed! And I was REJECTED!

Still holding the rejected tract #163607 waiting for the young gal to wake up. Two more stops to my train stop and YES ... seemingly in a half-awaked mode, she took my tract. I immediately asked her if she understand Chinese. She nodded and handed her a Mandarin Gospel Rally invite. She took with a smile after I told her that it is a church event, feel free to bring her friends and transport can be arranged. She flipped the tract a bit, tucked into her bag and went back to nap *I-) sleepy.

Story didn't end there ...

Get off the train with the lady who rejected my tract previously. She approached me asking which church do I go to. *:-)/\:-) high five We are ACQUAINTED! Got her name, exchange work places and church details.

Thank God! *:) happy

No comments: