Sunday, September 16, 2007

One message - many readers

On 14/09/07, around 4:15 pm I gave out my 15th Gospel track to one of my colleagues who is a hygienist. In the morning that day, he passed me a childrens book he wrote, to read. So I thought I would also pass him a book to read in return....... which was the gospel tract.

So when I passed to him to read, he took a while to read. While he was reading, a female dentist walked past and asked: " What are u reading?" so he told her that he would pass it to her after he had finished reading.

After he read it, he passed it to the dentist to read. After she had finished reading it, she left it on the table. None of them seemed to be keen to keep the tract. (meanwhile, i was kinda upset seeing that tract lying on the table ... unwanted)

So here come another dentist, saw that tract on the table and asked me :"what is that?". so i told him that was a gospel tract. He picked up and started reading it. While he was reading it, a fourth person (who is a technician at the clinic) walked past and asked him what was he reading. The dentist told the technician he won't be able to finish reading that tract on that day, and he would pass it to him next week. So i "volunteer" to give the technician another tract next week.

The last thing i noticed before i went home was the dentist put the tract in his pocket and took it home with him. Hopefully he would finish reading it. I was very amazed at how many people could read that one tract. Hope that tract can go further than that!

mim min

No comments: