Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Tract Reminded me I'm a Christian

I was at a petrol station yesterday and when I got there, the attendant was outside and said that she cannot authorise the pump for another 5 minutes. She then proceeded to unhook all the premium unleaded pumps as I stood their waiting and watching, asking whether I could help. The man at the next bowser got frustrated and left but I stayed there, remembering that I could also give the petrol station attendant a tract. After what seemed like 20min, she was inside and switched the pump on. After I finished I went inside to pay and she apologised again and while I was getting my tract ready, she gave me 4c/Litre off even though I didnt have a voucher. The tract reminded me that I am a Christian, and God helped me to react in a way that glorifies him.

No comments: