Monday, September 29, 2014

Hellbound - Enough of a Prompting for You?

As the 886 Bus pulled up at North Perth Plaza, I noticed a man dressed in a dark grey hoodie with sunglasses and with those 'pant-chains'. He looked really dangerous and I remember thinking to myself 'I wonder if he is going to board the bus - I hope he doesn't.'

He did get on the bus and as he did I noticed his jumper which read: Hellbound. It struck me and it was as though it was a rebuke for my previous thoughts. And yes, he was 'Hellbound' if he didn't know Christ. So I prayed for the courage to pass the tract to him as I left the bus. I passed it to him and he took and said thanks. As the bus rolled away, I saw that his head was down and he was reading the tract.

Thank God he took it and pray for his soul. @ 9:03am in Mt Lawley on Monday 22/9/14

No comments: