Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sometimes it Takes More Than One Christian

A customer from Thailand,came in today to buy a gift voucher for her friends birthday,it happened I was also in the salon that time ,I went over to the counter on purpose to give out a tract to her,before I went to the salon I was praying that I can at least gave out one tract today.While she paid for the gift voucher,I just asked her where she is from. This I asked if I can I give her this? She asked what is this? I told her it was a gospel tract from our church. 

She took it with a friendly smile and said a few days ago someone else gave her a Bible from another church! I told her that maybe God is calling her to believe in our Lord.I asked her to read the tract. Thank God she was quite receptive and did put away the tract in her bag. Pray that God will help her to truly understand the truth from that little tract.

No comments: