Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Second Knock is Often Louder

Thank God for the Evangelism Cafe that we had on Friday. During the evangelism training session, we talked about how sometimes God will arrange for a person to get the same gospel tract many years later to make them take notice. On Friday we had two records from your log books of that happening and then another two more the very next day.

1 - "I asked him did he ever received one from me before,I remembered I certainly did gave him one if he is my regular client,he told me he think he got one from James st where we used to about 6 years ago.But he did not really read it closely to the tract I gave him,so he say he would like to have another one to read again" - 5:40pm in Northbridge on Friday 5/9/14

2 - "...A 1st year student in Curtin University, I think he’s doing Accounting and Finance. I met him today in Bull Creek station. I first met him was when we were invited to one of our friend’s birthday party.
6.26pm
Managed to make through a crowd of people in the train before I miss the Bull Creek station.
6.28pm
Checked my bus’ timetable, my bus comes at 6.42pm. Nothing to do, so I tend to walk till 6.40pm. In the meantime, Stephen approached me.
6.28pm-6.40pm
He had been working in the city today and got on the same train as I did, I didn’t see him until in Bull Creek Station. He told me he was attending Mt Pleasant Baptist Church’s Youth group at 7pm. Someone else was picking him up at Bull Creek Station. At the mean time while we’re waiting, I pulled out the gospel tract to him. He was really surprised, and asked me, “How did you have it?” Before I could answer him, he said, “I have read this tract before….. It was like 6 years ago when I was about 11 years old!” Then I explained that I’m from BP church and also told him to keep it to read as well.  Later, He got picked up and I went to the bus stand to wait for my bus." 6:38pm at Bull Creek Train Station on Friday 5/9/14

3 - "Wanting to give this sales assistant a gospel tract, but she has already received one.  She is R C , so pass the tract to her friend who is also a sales assistant at the bakers' delight " - 3:20pm at Baker's Delight Garden City on Saturday 6/9/14

4 - "Was going to give the last tract to Ariel, a Churchlands High school student who plays the viola, but she said that she had already got one.Seeing the puzzled look on my face she explained that she had gotten it from the violin concert.
It still didn't make sense, until she said that it was the one at Churchlands.[I had left a couple of tracts there a week ago]
Praise God that those few tracts left at the school were read and taken home." ~ 6:15pm in Maylands on Saturday 6/9/14

No comments: