Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tract for a "Tract" - An Answer to Prayer

Looking back, I am still amazed at how the Lord worked this morning!

As I was walking to the Roe Street Bus Station (from Perth Underground Train Station), I was praying in my heart that God would provide an opportunity to give a tract since I knew I had missed my bus and had to wait another 10 minutes. AND...!!! Literally two seconds after I had prayed, I looked up and saw this elderly lady giving out some leaflets or booklets. What a God-sent opportunity! So I kind of walked towards her (without seeming too eager) and as I had hoped, she saw me and passed me one of the booklets (I saw it was the JW Watchtower magazine). 


"Wait!" I said, "I've got something for you too!" (she was looking quite bewildered). And so I gave her my tract and took her Watchtower magazine (by now she was looking thoroughly bewildered and surprised). She didn't say much but she did look at it and the fact that she took it and the fact that it was an answer (and such a quick answer) to prayer - how wonderful and powerful is our God! My only regret is that I didn't stop to talk to her more about it - and I did have the time to do so.

Pray that she will read it and come to know Him who is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

No comments: