Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Friendly or not, they're souls in the end

She didn't come across as a very friendly bus driver (I think she was having a bad day) and the bus ride was, shall we say, a "bit" rough (some people on the bus were a bit mad and were mumbling about how glad they were about to get off). So... I was a bit apprehensive about giving the tract to her - I really wanted to but I was seriously thinking of changing my mind (she looked and seemed like the type who would swear and rant at me). I know this sounds silly but for me I was a bit afraid of that, so I prayed that God would help me be bold for Him and to prepare her heart and guess what! I said thanks for the bus ride, handed her a tract and... she SMILED (a big smile too!) :D And she said: "Thank You!" - and funnily enough, she didn't seem as scary as before and she actually looked a lot happier.

So you never know how the Lord works - even with seemingly scary and cross bus drivers! Really thank the Lord for answering my prayer! It is indeed marvelous to see how the Lord works!

No comments: