Monday, September 29, 2014

Small Talk Generates Conversations of Eternal Value

As I walked towards the my train platform, I was praying that I would be able to give a tract so someone since I had left uni a lot earlier that day and it wasn't peak traffic time. As I started to walk down the stairs, I spied a white head and thought 'alright, I might go and talk to her'. So I walked towards and stood next to her. Praying that I would have contact with her somehow.

A few minutes later, she looked at me and smiled and I said: 'Hi!'. Then I started talking about the weather (another Evangelism Café tip) and so she started talking to. But there's only so much you can talk concerning the weather so we stopped talking. Then I reached into my handbag and asked her if she had seen one of these before and said that I would like to give it to her. She took and flipped through it. She told me she was from the Church of England (Anglican). Pray that she will read it (she popped it into her bag).

But yes, talking about the weather does work even though it seems odd and random! @ 11:15am on Tuesday 23/9/14 in the Perth City.

No comments: