Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Your Love for God Encourages Others

Here's a testimony that reminds us that Christians who love the lost will often be used by God to encourage other Christians in their efforts to love the lost and follow after Christ.

@ 5:30pm today at Barrack Street, in the Perth City...

Seven.
Feeling tired from university I have decided to call it a day for tracting, as I have given out 2 tracts in the morning. When I was in the city, I bumped into one of my church friend who is doing the Sept 30 in 30 and i noticed the tracts in his hand. He said he just got off work and decided to drop by the in the city to do tracting. After talking to him, I went up the stairs of the overhead bridge to catch the train. Walking past the overhead bridge there sat a girl who was asking for money. I walked past her, and I thought this could be an opportunity to talk to the girl. (Recalling that my friend that I just saw was tracting too, so it encouraged me to do so). I turned back, took out a tract and talked to the girl. I was able to share the gospel with her, got to find out she used to be a Christian but quite uncertain that she truly believes in Jesus Christ. She mentioned she is getting there. She also told me her situation and why she is asking for money at the bridge. However, she thanked me for the tract and said she will read it. Really thank God for this opportunity to reach out to Seven. 


Ecclesiastes 4:9-10  Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

No comments: